Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seasonal allergies, or Dress #36


Dress: Banana Republic outlet;
Shirt: H&M;
Belt: Fossil;
Shoes: Etienne Aigner.
How I've worn the shirt before: here.

I love this dress. I got it on super sale at the BR Outlet when I went Christmas shopping for my family a couple years back (I'm all for getting presents for myself too!). It's a good dress because of the design, and it's perfect for any work function, and can be dressed up or down with tops and accessories. I would have preferred wearing different colored shoes (maybe my blue ones?) but I only had time to find and wear the brown open-toed shoes.
We avoided the gazebo setting today for the photos because almost every square inch of anything outside is pollinated. My poor car needs a good wash...



12 comments:

  1. This dress rocks!! And I love the button up underneath! Super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man this IS an awesome dress! so perfect for so many different settings! i am realy, really loving the little top underneath - it makes the dress a little quirkier and fun with the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So professional and chic! Good luck with allergies, I'm not looking forward to them either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supremely flattering on you. Like wow, hello tiny waist! As a fellow allergy sufferer, I totally sympathize. Nothing like some Zyrtec and a nice comfy bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J - I absolutely love this outfit! It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So flattering! Such a sleek, beautiful look on you. Love the layering and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Great dress. And I still love that belt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh this one is so elegant! But the wee tee underneath makes it more casual and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is amazing, I love the pleats! I also really like the way you mixed the prints, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this one! And I love how you've styled it. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the two combined together- I just found your blog by the way, love it, I'll be following!
    - Camille at
    http://igetdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails